Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
DC Crew
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 world of wheels almost here again in 5 weeks march 13 th to the 15 th ** only hope I can find the drive way by then we got 18 inches of snow last night *drifts really deep in place **

I know it is winter :rolleyes:

Jim

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
2015 world of wheels almost here again in 5 weeks march 13 th to the 15 th ** only hope I can find the drive way by then we got 18 inches of snow last night *drifts really deep in place **

I know it is winter :rolleyes:

Jim

Hope to see your car there again this year Jim. If I can make it out, I'll stop by and say hi.

I was supposed to trailer mine to a shop tomorrow, but I have an alley garage and there's a 6 foot drift that's about 4 feet thick against the whole length of the door. I'm not going anywhere for a while :laughing:

-Rob

·
DC Crew
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rob
I know that feelings with the snows * I have a corner lot drive way and I get every ones leaves // snows // and dogs walking and dumpings ok enough ** but saturday will be 42 or higher so that should clean some snow out **

talk later

Jim

·
DC Crew
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5 days to go for move in **
Got the driveway cleared * car is almost packed * putting on the rocker panels what a BI *** when you get old and fingers don't want to work for you * had some work done to them just to make them look better and scratched the hell out of the drivers side ** can't buy new ones or real good used ones any where on earth **

so look me up my plates read USA HP

if anyone wants my phone # send a pm

Jim

·
DC Crew
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok world of wheels 2015 over with ** been along week many hours with teh move in weds * A total of 48 hours in 5 days **

Did not do as well this year with a total of 9 corvettes in my class got a forth place trophy * the past 3 years all first place *this year evenhave a new top end on the motor * new side pipes on * even did alot of under carrage painting *

Not a sore loser but I was really out classed with some strange rules that bolt on items is not custom:crazy: first place a 6-71 blower over the roofof the car * candy paint * STOP jim you sore loser ahahha :laughing:

ok enough
jim

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Ok world of wheels 2015 over with ** been along week many hours with teh move in weds * A total of 48 hours in 5 days **

Did not do as well this year with a total of 9 corvettes in my class got a forth place trophy * the past 3 years all first place *this year evenhave a new top end on the motor * new side pipes on * even did alot of under carrage painting *

Not a sore loser but I was really out classed with some strange rules that bolt on items is not custom:crazy: first place a 6-71 blower over the roofof the car * candy paint * STOP jim you sore loser ahahha :laughing:

ok enough
jim

No no, my engine is stock! :laughing:

That's crazy to hear about that new rule. If I were you, I'd definitely call the event managers and explain that the rule doesn't make any sense. Sounds like they're trying to reduce the categories or something?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts