Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys, I can't believe it! I just got an e-mail from CandyRun TV that they want to fly a crew over here to photograph and video my Vette for their show, Candy Run TV. They have already listed my car on their web site front page as :Car Of The Month" and linked it to my cardomain site. Check out their site @ <EDIT Link not work safe>(new link)
This all came about from one of the photos that was posted in the Babes Section that had a link to CandyRunGirls. THANKS!!
Now, let me go and soak my head to see if I can get this swelling down! Now all I have to do is get it back together in time for them to come over and do their filming! Glenn

News Flash!! :excited: Just received this info this morning @ 9am!
My vette was voted the current "TOP OVERALL" ride out of 509,155 rides, plus also voted the # 1 "Performance Mods" and # 1 "Overall Interior" on the cardomain world wide site!! Why is all of this happening at one time? :excited: :cheers:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats Glenn :thumbsup: pics are a must.

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't move me, please

moving to lounge: no babes
Whow, the photo is there now Amy. Sorry. Bad posting on my part. I was so excited I forgot to add the link for the photo. Wouldn't you be excited if it was you? :partyon: Glenn

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hurray for Mr.Blue66

Congrats Glenn Your 66 is wicked bad. U have done alot of work to your baby and deserve to be recognize. Good luck with the photo shoot . Ric..

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats Glenn Your 66 is wicked bad. U have done alot of work to your baby and deserve to be recognize. Good luck with the photo shoot . Ric..
Thanks, Ric. You understand all the hard work to get here.
Lat night I got an e-mail from RUSSIA @ 2:30am!! Seems there's a magazine there that wants permission to run photos of my Vette also. Holy Cow! :thud: Glenn

·
DC Crew
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
News Flash!! :excited:

News Flash!! :excited: Just received this info this morning @ 9am!
My vette was voted the current "TOP OVERALL" ride out of 509,155 rides, plus also voted the # 1 "Performance Mods" and # 1 "Overall Interior" on the cardomain world wide site!!
Additionally, I also received an e-mail from RUSSIA asking if they could use my car's photos in one of their car magazines? WOW!!:thud:
I'm not complaining, but why is all of this happening at one time and the damn thing isn't even running this week!? :excited: :cheers: Glenn
I HATE Lambo doors!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I told you your car was awesome!! Congrats!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
That vette is so badass, they havent even made a category for that thing:WTF
You must live in Texas, with a motor that big:laughing:

Steve

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
Badass Blonde:smokin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts