I can't for several reasons. The biggest is the wife said no. The others are the inflated price from greedy dealers, wanting to wait for the Z06 or its equivalent replacement that is supposed to be released the second year and I'll probably feel the same way about it that I did the C5. I really didn't like it the first year. It had to grow on me. Now I really like the look of it. INCLUDING the fat ass.
I agree with all of the previous post, but the two items that stick out the most are the definate price gouging that will take place and the build quality of a first year car. There were tons of problems with the 1997 and it basically took GM 3 years to get the problems down to an acceptable level. This is a problem that all manufacturers have.
I will wait until the second year of the Z06 equivalent, which will probably be a 2007 model. But hey if they butcher the look of the car then I will probably keep mine because it will be paid for in April of 2007!:thumbsup: