Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For the average Corvette lover, the idea of track driving a C8 anytime soon would be "Mission Impossible." However, if you are within a reasonable driving distance from the National Corvette Museum, AND have $299 speaking to you from your hip pocket, saying, "I can deliver some FUN!", well YOU ARE IN LUCK. Also if you have an NCM C8 delivery coming up, the temptation to track thrash NCM's C8 and not yours might be overwhelming. No the NCM folks are NOT insane. Your assignment Mr. "Hunt," if you choose to accept it, is to try to keep up with a professional C8 experienced driver for 4 laps around the 3.2 mile NCM Motorsports Park. These are lead/follow laps. You will NOT be flying around that track by your self. So if you are 18, have a valid driver's license and $299 to spend you can have some C8 fun long before (probably) you ever drive or own a C8.

These are called "Corvette Touring Laps" and YOU can make a reservation at the link below You only live once. Have some fun.

·
Registered
6,169 Posts
I'd say no, but only because I have no interest in ever owning a C8. This gives the opportunity for anyone who's on the fence to be swayed towards the purchase.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Im sure sooner or later you could rent 1 so I would say NO WAY HOSE A !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts