Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FYI,
for those considering a 2006. I have confirmed 7 more 2006's to order for 2006 model year.

I'll make the deal right and always make it easy. For those that keep hearing "We don't know what we have coming...."
I know I have the # I mentioned unspoken for as of now.

One major reason you may want to consider a 2006 vs. a 2007, is for the convertible folks.

For people that do not want a power top, but you want BOSE..in 2007, you will be forced to order and pay for the CM7 top as it is in the 3LT pkg....

just a thought. Thank-you everyone for your considerations. I have so much fun working with you and glad I can help when I can....I told you this is an ever changing market. Thanks for hanging in there.

Thumbs Up DC!
Rick"Corvette"Conti
AVAILABLE ARE PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING YOU WANT ON COUPE & CONVERTIBLE....no 71U
Z06....what's that?!:laughing:
UPDATE - I NOW HAVE CONFIRMED 10 CARS LEFT FOR 2006!!!
Thanks everyone!

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
EFE Z06 said:
Ok Rick,
I'll take 7 more Z06's ASAP! Let me know when I can pick them up? Thanks! :laughing:

EFE Z06
OK, now we have jokes.....

YOU SURE YOU WOULDN'T JUST TAKE THE 6 I HAVE...:huh: :laughing: :huh: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
CorvetteConti said:
OK, now we have jokes.....

YOU SURE YOU WOULDN'T JUST TAKE THE 6 I HAVE...:huh: :laughing: :huh: :laughing:
Don't you know number "7" is the number of perfection? You did say you'd make the right deal, remember? I'll take all 7 at MSRP right now! Tell me where to send the deposits? No jokes, I'm serous! :thumbsup:

Colors I want:
2 Machine Silver/ black & titanium interior
2 Blue/ black interior
2 Red/ #1 w/black & red int #2 w/ black int
1 Yellow/ black int

Call me for details on packages I prefer

EFE Z06

·
Registered
192 Posts
Rick..
Are you saying you actually have some 2006 Z06's left to sell? Or are they coupes/convertibles? If Z06....are you dealing at MSRP? Any left to order or are they on the ground there?

Thanks,
David Delaney
(aka-zeeman)

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
zeeman said:
Rick..
Are you saying you actually have some 2006 Z06's left to sell? Or are they coupes/convertibles? If Z06....are you dealing at MSRP? Any left to order or are they on the ground there?

Thanks,
David Delaney
(aka-zeeman)
zeeman, saw you emailed me, thanks bro....

sorry man...been out of 2006's....and 2007's are tagged for months now as we continue with pre-orders....more in my email to ya.

FYI, tried to buy cars on the ground...dealers want 10-15,000 over. There is one here in town @ $13,000 over. Itr's the only one he'll get...I tried to get it.

I know another dealer that just bought one to re-sell..$10,000 over is what he paid....

now I know why my cars were all sold before they arrived. Hope it gets better, more production suppose to be slated for 2007!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts