Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
i wouldnt sell it that cheap no way,fix it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes I'm searoius some one turned left in front of me on a red light Tottaled there Missishubi ,no time to react when some one turnes in front of you like that .
Front clip is also cracked on passenger side and buckled at hood hingdes, hood is ok, power stearing pully was bent, rad. shroud is sitting close to driver A arm bolt corner ,am still able to drive car just looks like sh----...
There is a lot of steel in the front corner there to protect you ,the other guy took the impact of my steel 4inch bumper

First $2,500 have $11000 in reciepts for parts alone.

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
clar2001 said:
Yes I'm searoius some one turned left in front of me on a red light Tottaled there Missishubi ,no time to react when some one turnes in front of you like that .
Front clip is also cracked on passenger side and buckled at hood hingdes, hood is ok, power stearing pully was bent, rad. shroud is sitting close to driver A arm bolt corner ,am still able to drive car just looks like sh----...
There is a lot of steel in the front corner there to protect you ,the other guy took the impact of my steel 4inch bumper

First $2,500 have $11000 in reciepts for parts alone.

Take some time and think this over. Much too nice a car to let go for that price. If I was anywhere near San Diego, I would already own that car.

In a couple days things will seem different, maybe then you'll want to fix it. If not, find out how much shipping is to Florida, I may be interested.

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
Bob88con said:
Take some time and think this over. Much too nice a car to let go for that price. If I was anywhere near San Diego, I would already own that car.

In a couple days things will seem different, maybe then you'll want to fix it. If not, find out how much shipping is to Florida, I may be interested.
Looks like a father son project to me.:D

·
Registered
746 Posts
Dude, you're nuts! Don't you have insurance? Fix IT!!!

You'll regret selling it. I'd hate to see someone take advantage of you because you feel down about the car.

I had a muffler shop smash my '80 into their bay door...it looked about as bad as yours does...I got it fixed and it looks better than new!!!

Keep the faith Brother!!!

:partyon:

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts