Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the phone rings and my caller ID announces who is calling. I don't know the number so I pick it up and say 'hello". Click, they hang up. After a few seconds the phone rings again (same number on caller ID) and I pick it up again. Click, they hang up again.

So I call back the number. When the person answers the phone I hang up. I wait a few seconds and call the number a second time. They answer and I hang up again. I call the third time and the guy is sort of upset now in his voice and says "hello".

I ask him "how he likes it?". His answer is "like what?". I tell him “Someone calling you and hanging up”. He starts answering my question and I hang up.

So far no phone calls. :D

So how do you handle wrong numbers :huh:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
I just start talking to them like I have known them all my life. They hang up pretty quick.:laughing:

That was me by the way, you haven't blocked that number yet.:laughing:

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
ragvette said:
So how do you handle wrong numbers :huh:

I never answer the phone and let the answering machine handle all calls.

:)

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
raidmagic said:
I just start talking to them like I have known them all my life. They hang up pretty quick.:laughing:yet.:laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :drink: maybe i should call you sometime, we'll chat

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
if they're selling something i tell them i already have one. :laughing: that actually worked for a free newspaper subscription for a few weeks onece. they called to get me to subscribe, i said i already got the paper (which i didn't) and they started delivering it. :laughing: it took a few weeks of daily calls telling them i didn't want it and more importantly didn't want to be billed for it before they stopped.:laughing:

pretending like you're the bouncer answering the phone at a strip club is fun too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts