Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently got my car after doing all my mods. Car is fast but im not impressed with the heads that I bought. Should of gone with better heads but either way its cool.

I'm driving home(showing off my car :D ) when a 05/06 White Subaru WRX STI comes up behind me and I can hear its turbo or something ( a strong wuuuu shuuuuu sound) scared the hell out of me but i knew he wanted to test my car..

after hitting a long empty road we both hit it and my god I beat his WRX in acceleration! That car is quick but I was in front all the time and he was right behind my tail. After 80 I cut if off....no point after that.

We hit a stop light as I see its two teenage punks...(im 23 so im not that old :laughing: )they looks pretty eager to get me again and we both step on it at green.....lol I couldnt get traction and neither could he but once I did I was still ahead and I knew I already beat him....I quit it after 80 and he wanted to go aagain but whats the point? We were nearing a residential area. He knows I got him

I dont know what the WRX STI had but I feel pretty good about my car. never thought I would beat a STI but it felt great....I hear those AWD vehicles can rip you from the line but I beat him from the line....i was very impressed with my car....:thumbsup: :devil:

·
I support glass stairways
5,955 Posts
Great kill!

I tangoed with an STi while driving my '74 four-door nova (150 hp 2 bbl).:laughing:

He dumped the clutch off the line and then disappeared into the sunset.:(

Talk about a launch!

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
:partyon: great kill

:devil:

·
DC Crew
5,554 Posts
The STi spun off the line with awd? :laughing:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts