Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB 69 Convertible

Looking for 69 convertible that is restored or a 69 conv Resto- mod. No projects please. Prefer big block but may consider SB. Must be 4 speed and side pipes a plus.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I wish you the best of luck. :thumbsup:

It sounds like you know exactly what you want and it will be beautiful.

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
Still searching for the 69 Convertible - original or resto-mod
$$$ in hand and ready to buy

Just curious, have you perused the classified sections here on the forum? Have you checked the classifieds on other Corvette forums?

Other things you can do is nationwide searches on Craigslist, Ebay, and most large cities across the country have online newspapers with online classifieds.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I check the different corvette forums, hemmings, national craigslists ads, ebay, etc....the search continues

·
Registered
2,948 Posts
I check the different corvette forums, hemmings, national craigslists ads, ebay, etc....the search continues

Best of luck then, sorry I can't be of more help. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will be going to Corvette's at Carlisle. If anyone has a restored stock or resto-mod 69 convertible that they are taking there to sell, PM me and we can set up a time to look at the car.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
There is a Vette dealer close by Carlisle called Stouds. They most likely will be at the fairgrounds, but you could run by their place if you're in town early.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts