Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I need an x pipe and dont wanna spend too much so I have been scanning ebay, does anyone know the dimensions that it needs to be, width and all to fit on a 94 vette? they have some stainless ones that seem very interchangeable and I really cant stand the drone that I am getting with my new exhaust thanks guys!

·
Registered
441 Posts
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1587798 Im not a big fan of the corvette forum(at all), but here's some info about what your looking for......there was also another company (that I can't remember the name of at the moment) that was making a 2 3/4 inch "factory size" X-pipe that was intended to fit "exactly" in place of the factory resonator on the 92-96 C4 Vettes(but it diddn't fit that well without some additional work).......this unit in the thread looks more promising if he ended up getting them(mabe PM him to find out).......In the mean time I'll try to find the other companys name and part number for their C4 Corvette 2 3/4 X-pipe(if ofcourse you don't mind a little extra pipe welding)....it's worth it for most of the guys that have them, cause the X-pipe was only about $65 and it's VERY high quality...Joe:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts