Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
NO QUESTION.....YOU NEED TO GET XBOX!!!!

If you compare the two systems side by side, you will clearly see the Xbox is a far superior system. It really is a computer and not just a console. It has a built in hard drive, ethernet card etc. Its speed and graphic capabilities are much better. The Xbox has an AWESOME live function that allows you to play games online over a broadband connection and all you have to to is buy the subscription kit. Sony does offer online playing too but you have to purchase additional hardware and subscription service.

As for the MUST have game. One word.....HALO ! ! ! It has been voted by every game magazine as the best game ever! It is a first/third person shooting game and it is exclusively an XBOX game. Other great games are Mechassault, Spinter Cell and Ghost Recon.

If you really wanted to see or know all of the differences, just head to the Fox Valley Mall and go to the game store upstairs in the JCPenny wing...I think its called Gamestop and they have a full comparative spec sheet between the two systems.

Let me know if you get the Xbox because I can meet you on XBox LIve and kick your ass!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
I have PS-2 and although I believe there is a bigger selection of games for PS-2 If I was buying a new system it would be X-Box

BLM sums it up best when he says you have to get HALO

B

·
0 Posts
Just wait until next year when Halo 2 comes out.....My wife wont see me for weeks! Plus it will be Xbox Live playable!!!!!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Your gonna be in the Doghouse for sure :D

New games are so addictive, it seems like the hours just pass away :)

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
I have a PS2 and absolutly LOVE IT! I have played an XBOX and the controls just MADE ME MAD!!! they are scattered EVERYWHERE and not as easy as PS2 (just my opinion!) but the games are great on both systems! I would recomend PS2 only because I am more familiar with it! :thumbsup:

·
Formerly DOC7000
4,513 Posts
PC I've been playing on line for years have graphics you wont

see on a console for another three years and i can work op it

B

·
0 Posts
Speaking of Xbox...I just started to play Ghost Recon...AWESOME GAME!!

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DOC7000 said:
PC I've been playing on line for years have graphics you wont

see on a console for another three years and i can work op it
Thought of that but I'm certain I would get zero work done if I installed a game on my pc. Right, Like I would get more work done if I had a PS2/Xbox :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts