Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, my dad was bored this morning and decides to clean the car and has me help, and I didn't have a problem with this until I found out how bored he really was. The cleaning consisted of body, setting the car up on jack stands and taking the wheels off to clean the inside of the wheel, interior, wheel wells, etc. Took about 4 hours to do it all (Oh, we also changed the oil) and he made me stay and wouldnt let me go see my girlfriend until it was all done! It was crazy! Does anyone do cleaning to this extreme, or is my dad the only one??? Oh and...another crazy thing is we did all this cleaning and we might autoX tomorrow and drag Monday, So the car only gets to stay spotless for a day! How crazy is that?!?!

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Yep, sometimes that just happens. :)

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
The day before an AutoX I Clean my car till it looks new
For me It's part of getting phyched up for the race

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
ya,it take's me about 4 hour's to clean the car.rear suspension is painted and detailed,rim's,engine compartment,leather conditioner,vacuum,and some other thing's i'm sure.i try to zaino on different day's or it would take much longer than 4 hour's.
i do this every week,and i will wipe the car down during the week also.look's new all the time.except for the frickin rock chip's on the nose.:rolleyes:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,545 Posts
Not crazy. Yep, that's completely normal

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Sometimes when you start you just can't stop!:partyon:

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
I need to get on this path..

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
raidmagic said:
Here is a day spent cleaning.
Well a little more than a day but you get the idea.:D
RaidMagic, you should clean mine while your at it. :)

·
DC Crew
1,470 Posts
raidmagic said:
Bring it on over.:thumbsup:
I'll actually be in Florida in Febuary. Won't be driving there though.. :(

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
hey raidmagic,
your car is in great shape.i see new tire's there also.i like the tan interior on the red car,my89 was red,but had a red rubber-maid interior.everyone knick named it the "pimp mobile".:rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts