Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Once again, "Hawaiian Punch"
1,206 Posts
Soulja_350 said:
where did u get that wing it looks :surprised VERY NICE, i want one :D
Aaaeee Whats up man!!! Actually it looks a little different now.........

And the way it was a few weeks ago before I re-fabracated it..... it was much bigger then!

And same angle taken a few days later with the wing smaller.

And same angle taken a few days later with the wing smaller.

1,206 Posts
Soulja_350 said:
Still looks :partyon: , where did u get it?
1st wing i have seen that doesnt look like a rice wing
Thanks man! Maybe the wing looks a little different because of it's style, it doesnt go up all that high like some of the others out there, it worked perfectly with this car, as if it were specificly made for this car because of the "offset" that the wing has, it set's off towards the back so that I'll still be able to have easy access to the gas tank refill hatch.
I actually got it from a friend of mine last year, but recently seen them for sale in......an import car store for $425.00 or some where around there, though, there is another one with the same "offset" as this one and it's chromed for about $100.00 less, I cant understand why it would be cheaper, yet it's chromed and the one I have is'nt.
I paid $200.00 for mine.
Let me know and I'll email you some close up's at different angles for you.
My email [email protected]
If you cant find any over there where your at, maybe we can work something out for you to recieve one from Hawaii from the store it's self, let me know and I'll see what I can do, if you need any reference from anybody for your peace of mind, "Hawaii 5 Lo" or "Patrick96lt4" might speak up for me.

· Registered
318 Posts
I only dropped 5/8" in front on my Z51. That was with replacing wedges, and removing the aluminum spacer. I didn't touch the spring pads though.

You MUST have wedges of some height in there, to keep the composite spring from contacting the metal spring channel.

· Premium Member
69,122 Posts
CentralCoaster said:
I only dropped 5/8" in front on my Z51. That was with replacing wedges, and removing the aluminum spacer. I didn't touch the spring pads though.

You MUST have wedges of some height in there, to keep the composite spring from contacting the metal spring channel.
My car went up a bit when I put Z51 shocks on (versus base suspension stocks).

I think "base suspension" cars go lower compared to Z51 cars. The Z51 shocks are stiffer.

· Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,555 Posts
remember too,if you alsm the car the shocks will be toast before to long.then get the revalved bilsteins for lowered cars about 600 bucks or the QA-1 adjustables.there better than any stock shock too.;)

1,206 Posts
CentralCoaster said:

When you saw off the rubber from the spring, it's impossible to totolly get it all off, so there will always be some rubber there left on the spring, that glue that they use to stick the rubber piece's on the spring is amazing stuff!:thumbsup:

· Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,555 Posts
Hawaiian Punch said:
Todd my friend what the heck is "alsm"?!?!? :laughing:
:laughing: you know how tired i am after work sometimes:cool:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.