Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,389 Posts
Patrick said:
A little birdy tells that Chris Daughtry is doing "Wicked Games" by Chris Isiaac for "greatest lovesong" night on idol.

Now, I was original worried, but folks have come across this remake by alt/rock band "HIM" ... I could see Chris belting out this version tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WA2jBMk-Pk&search=wicked%20game

:partyon:
Yeah, that version kicks ass! I'm actually a big Chris Isaac fan. I didn't know about tonights 'theme', and I agree at first I may have thought Chris would have been a strange partner to Wicked Game, but he could pull off a version like this. Hopefully if he does go for 'this' version he'll credit HIM instead of playing it off like he did when he virtually copied every nuance of LIVE's arrangement of Cash a couple weeks ago.

By the way, I think Chris is already a rock star, win or not (and I think he should, though he's got competition in K McPhee). You know there are a hundred bands out there waiting to throw him front stage.

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
He's the one I picked from the beginning to win. I think Queen would have taken him, and I know another band already offered him a job. Very good singer. I was surprised he was in the bottom three last week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts