Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ron Fellows and Indy 500 Pace car replica's are NOT in the 2007 Corvette brochure?!?!?? :bang

years down the road, this is a keepsake we all enjoy, just would be nice to see ALL OF THE 2007 MODEL CORVETTES in the there

·
Registered
347 Posts
They're probably not in the brochure because GM knows people do not want to pay the premium on those trims.

·
Registered
321 Posts
They're probably not in the brochure because GM knows people do not want to pay the premium on those trims.
:agree: and the pace car stickers :down: but to each thier own.

·
DC Crew
20,699 Posts
I think it's kinda funny, considering the "bigness" of each model.

An "oops" they probably didn't realize until afterwards.

Can't wait to see a Pace car in person, really like the details. Seen the Ron Fellows Z, talk about a classy combo.

·
DC Crew
9,475 Posts
I wouldn't be upset anymore if you stored one of each in my garage.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Ron Fellows and Indy 500 Pace car replica's are NOT in the 2007 Corvette brochure?!?!?? :bang

years down the road, this is a keepsake we all enjoy, just would be nice to see ALL OF THE 2007 MODEL CORVETTES in the there
Rick my man:devil: Thinking about coming up this Friday:surprised What time is lunch? My treat:buhbye:

·
Registered
901 Posts

Its probably because the brochures were printed in summer 2006 and the special editions came much later, after most dealers had brochures in stock. At least there was a single-page glossy piece for the Ron Fellows, I got a few. Did dealers get them, or just the Chicago Auto Show?

·
Registered
623 Posts
I think it's kinda funny, considering the "bigness" of each model.

An "oops" they probably didn't realize until afterwards.

Can't wait to see a Pace car in person, really like the details. Seen the Ron Fellows Z, talk about a classy combo.
Pace cars are usually gowdy and ugly, but I really like this version. They had several at Bloomington Gold and in person, this is a really sharp car, in my opinion...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts