Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure eveyone has already heard about this product, however for that one guy, (yep that be you :WTF ), that perhaps has not, you ought to try a product I layed down on my wheels the other day. It's called "Wheel Wax".

The manufacturer says it cleans, waxes and shines your wheels without scratching and even best of all it repels most of the brake pad dust that I know most vetters hate. Indeed I hates it, yuch :down: . The manufacturer also says it doesn't easily wear off either and that each layer of wax you put on builds on the last.

I can vouch for this product :thumbsup: . I tried it on two of my prized vehicles and three words describe the end results; wow, wow and wow :partyon: .

They are clean, they shine, they were not scratched by the application of this product and they repelled the usual brake dust that collects after even a single drive. The small (little) amount of dust that does collect is easily removed whith one of those small california type dusters. This is a great product guys. Oh sorry, I forgot all of you already know about this but for that one guy. :D

·
Banned
531 Posts
Im the one ..........Where do you get it from ? How often do you need to apply it ? I would rather take a beating then clean my wheels..

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
It would need to be tough to stand up to this

I will be getting new show wheels soon. I will give it a try.

:cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts