Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... when your 9 year old son has a wireless laptop.

... when your 9 year old son sends AOL instant messages from his room to my office.... which is in the same house.

... when B-girl and I exchange IM's from her office to my office .... which is in the same house.

... when B-girl calls me on the phone, from her office, which is in the same house as my office.

And, our house isn't that big! :lookinup:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,412 Posts
Did you ever think about installing a sliding window like in the doctor's office between your offices? Does B-girl ever call and you tell her "wrong number"?

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Torch Red 2K said:
Did you ever think about installing a sliding window like in the doctor's office between your offices? Does B-girl ever call and you tell her "wrong number"?
That's a great idea! I love caller ID....

·
Premium Member
11,627 Posts
Do you make obscene phone calls, and then go to her office and confess. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bob88con said:
Do you make obscene phone calls, and then go to her office and confess. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Now this guy has an imagination! I think I'll be a "heavy breather"...

:D

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,412 Posts
Hey Patrick, Just record a sexy female voice saying " hello, You want Patrick? I'm sorry, he's busy at the moment" I wonder how long it would take her to get down the hall?

·
Registered
336 Posts
I like using 2 soup cans with a piece of string between them :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts