Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its my 21st birthday today and last night my sis took me out drinking. Any way you know your drunk when you have to sleep with your eyes open to keep your self from spinning.

·
Registered
16,300 Posts
We used to call those the "whirlies".:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
796 Posts
LOL, I can't even remember what it is like to have "Bed Spins" nor do I want too...... Happy Birthday !!!!

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,439 Posts
A belated happy birthday. When you are laying in bed just put one foot on the floor and the other on the wall. That helps to stop the spinning. And make sure you CLOSE your eyes or you could bleed to death:laughing:

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
The dreaded spins! lol

Happy Birthday!

·
Super Moderator
8,482 Posts
getting drunk enought that holding on to the rug is necessary to prevent (FALLING OFF THE FLOOR AS IT SPINS/AND TIPS at weird angles) is one of the things I really don,t miss much about being younger, I learned fairly quickly that feelin good for 30 minutes and feeling like you wish you died for two days after was a really stupid way to spend my time. after two or three times in my late teens I learned too limit my self to a couple brandys with dinner on rare occasions now.
as you get older you find that THINKING THINGS THRU BEFORE you do things is the best course of action in most cases

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
grumpyvette said:
getting drunk enought that holding on to the rug is necessary to prevent (FALLING OFF THE FLOOR AS IT SPINS/AND TIPS at weird angles) is one of the things I really don,t miss much about being younger, I learned fairly quickly that feelin good for 30 minutes and feeling like you wish you died for two days after was a really stupid way to spend my time. after two or three times in my late teens I learned too limit my self to a couple brandys with dinner on rare occasions now.
as you get older you find that THINKING THINGS THRU BEFORE you do things is the best course of action in most cases
O dude I feel the same way. The only thing was it was my 21st bday and I was pretty much forced to the bar, although I did cave fast. BUT NEVER AGAIN!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Teh_Mullet said:
Putting one foot on the floor will stop the spins.

Been there,done that, wrote a book about it ,got a tee shirt for it.But your only young once and that memory will last a life time.ENJOY.
Sometimes you just got to come off the porch and run with the big dogs.Or as Bugs Bunnie once said "i dodit i'll dit a wippin,I dodit":cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts