Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Only green will do...
18,388 Posts
My 2 favorite colors are green and blue but i have to admit that green is just out there DONT LIKE IT

·
Registered
677 Posts
:surprised Hmm.. Maybe if it had black rims and black pinstripe to break up the green. Just a thought:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
It still looks a little metallic but the color is cool I think. I definitely like the Kawasaki green on their bikes.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,520 Posts
Looks like a cartoon. Good thing about photoshop is that it doesn't cost anything to change colors

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Feel free to bash it. I did it real fast and it didn't turn out how I wanted, but still felt that it was worth a post. I wanted it to be darker and still show off the great lines of the car. You might not like it because I don't have the midtones and brightness quite right, and the car looks like a green blob, but if there are professional photoshop users out there, can you give me a quick view of what this might look like if I had some skill? PS, I did the color editing with Microsoft Office Picture Manager and the cut + paste of the green bits back onto a normal background with Paint. Wish I had a better method.

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
Ouch:thud:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts