Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure how many people go over to CorvetteForum.com but I went on over there today and, to me, it seems as though some people are taking ideas from this site. saw a post about a photo gallery and a post about a Corvette General Discussion area. I dont know though, Just seems that way to me.

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
We've had people RIP OFF our color scheme.

We've had people RIP OFF our forum sections.

We've had people RIP OFF the software we use.

Oh well, I can go to sleep at night know that this place is 100% ORIGINAL, and we didn't copy ANYONE.

:partyon:

·
Registered
749 Posts
i've taken some stories of humor/interest that i saw here and posted at corvette crew forum.

some of patrick's postings are quite interesting and some humorous, but, i've also stated that i got them from digital corvettes.

i didn't see a problem with doing that, as long as i stated where they came from......is there??

·
DC Crew
53,209 Posts
mga said:
i've taken some stories of humor/interest that i saw here and posted at corvette crew forum.

some of patrick's postings are quite interesting and some humorous, but, i've also stated that i got them from digital corvettes.

i didn't see a problem with doing that, as long as i stated where they came from......is there??
Have at it. You are welcome to share our stuff anywhere.:thumbsup:

What is the Corvette Crew Forum?

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
36,415 Posts
Imitation is the best kinf of flattery. Way to go Patrick! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts