Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe the Obama will finally pay attention to the vitriol that drips from the evil lips of the New Black Panther Party.

Barack Obama represents the ideology of the white man, he represents the CIA sabotage set-up lies on an African leader and bomb that man like he’s George Bush. His wife should leave the n***a tonight and his beautiful daughters should walk out on bamboozling, buck-dancing tom. You should have listened to Louis Farrakhan a long time ago when you were at his table.

http://ironicsurrealism.blogivists....ader-malik-shabazz-obama-a-bamboozling-ngger/

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I bet that guy gets audited this year. :laughing:

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
I'll bet Barry's gonna be ready for the speaking tour and the book deals. He catches nothing but crap from every side.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
I'll bet Barry's gonna be ready for the speaking tour and the book deals. He catches nothing but crap from every side.
That's because he stands no ground and flip flops more than John Kerry. Obama is an empty suit.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
OOH OOH OHH!!!!
ME ME ME
(hand up)

Race
Gubmint-handouts
Lack of political awareness
Ignorance

I'll say it.:cheers:
You get an "A" for your answer, but you get expelled from school for being insensitive. :lookinup:

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
I agree. So why do 48% still support him????????
Because like it or not he is making things happen. Because like it or not people wanted something done about health care. Because like it or not at most 3 1/2 million out of 300 million people watch fox news, and if you don't watch fox news Obama is a completely different type of leader than what you are shown.

The republicans especialy on this site, see Obama as a fool at thier perril. Keep thinking he is stupid and indecisive...and you will se him reelected in 2012. But yuk it up if it makes you feel good now.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
Because like it or not he is making things happen. Because like it or not people wanted something done about health care. Because like it or not at most 3 1/2 million out of 300 million people watch fox news, and if you don't watch fox news Obama is a completely different type of leader than what you are shown.

The republicans especialy on this site, see Obama as a fool at thier perril. Keep thinking he is stupid and indecisive...and you will se him reelected in 2012. But yuk it up if it makes you feel good now.
Come on. What the people want is Santa Claus. They want everything free and they don't want to be taxed to make it that way. Some of them (less than 50%) may want government run healthcare. But when they get it, they won't like it.
I think a big part of the 48% is that human nature dictates that we don't like to admit when we are wrong. I think many of the 48% realize they made a mistake, but are going to wait until 2012 to choose a different course.

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I view this in the exact opposite light. By providing proof and instance of his constant ineptitude, stupidity and indecisiveness, in every format -that 3.5 million, quickly becomes 60% of the nation. Proof of this was November of last year.

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
I view this in the exact opposite light. By providing proof and instance of his constant ineptitude, stupidity and indecisiveness, in every format -that 3.5 million, quickly becomes 60% of the nation. Proof of this was November of last year.
Which is why you post 5 or 10 different articles everyday bashing him. There is one problem with your theory though. You become the boy who cried wolf. You are constantly slamming him no mater what just like Fox news. Obviously he isn't doing everything wrong and the proof of that is that he closed Libyan air space after Gingrich said he should...instead of saying that Obama finaly did something right he changed his position and made himself look like all he wants is to bash Obama. That means that many people now look at what Gingritch says negative about Obama and they just discount it as hell he hates everything Obama does so they ignor his remarks. The same thing is happening with you and your credibility and it is happening to Fox too.

You want to know who people listen to??? People like Jon Stewart, who scewer Obama when he does something stupid, just like he did to Bush. Of Course he likes Obama and so doesn't scewer him like he did Bush, but he gets people listening to him, and more importantly believeing him and he has a wide reach. There are many others who like Obama who do the same thing and they get more credibility and that is why with unemployement still at about 9% somehow Obama still manages to get 48% approval. Keep doing what you do if it makes you feel good but just don't shoot yourself in the head when your plan fails to get him out of the white house.

·
Banned
9,760 Posts
Come on. What the people want is Santa Claus. They want everything free and they don't want to be taxed to make it that way. Some of them (less than 50%) may want government run healthcare. But when they get it, they won't like it.
I think a big part of the 48% is that human nature dictates that we don't like to admit when we are wrong. I think many of the 48% realize they made a mistake, but are going to wait until 2012 to choose a different course.
Of course they do, and that is why they want low taxes when our deficit is through the roof. It is why they think we can go to war in two countries and lower taxes. It is a fantasy that you can spend like we did and not raise taxes and still have a healthy economy. People see that on both sides.

As for health care, you forget that the plan that is in place was the Republican plan ten years ago in response to Hillary care. Will they like it maybe not or maybe so. If they do like it well then the Republicans are on the wrong side of the people and they will pay dearly, if they don't like it they will probably blame all government and it wont hurt or help the Republicans. that is why not doing something was stupid for the Republicans.

As for not admitting when you are wrong....I voted for Bush the first time...I admitted I was wrong early on. It was people like you guys who didn't admit the mistake and got us Obama for president. Reality is a bitch, and if you ignor it, it will run right over you.

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
As for health care, you forget that the plan that is in place was the Republican plan ten years ago in response to Hillary care. Will they like it maybe not or maybe so. If they do like it well then the Republicans are on the wrong side of the people and they will pay dearly, if they don't like it they will probably blame all government and it wont hurt or help the Republicans. that is why not doing something was stupid for the Republicans.
Jay Cost is one of the best political data analysts out there and he is very non-partisan in his approach. Last Sunday he heard three people on the sunday talkers claim that the Healthcare bill was a) more popular b) less popular and c) the same as a year ago. He researched the many polls and found that you could back any opinion with the right poll. The difference was in the way the question was worded. But if you only looked at the straight forward question "Should the Healthcare Reform Bill be repealed?", a combination of 6 polls showed support for repeal, 51% -41%. It's a great article if you're interested.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/morning-jay-where-public-obamacare_556000.html

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Jon Stewart????? :rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

No wonder our citizens are so damn ****ed up! They get their information from Jon Stewart! :laughing:

Anybody have his viewership numbers VS FOX? :lookinup:

Just wondering. :D

·
Registered
19,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Which is why you post 5 or 10 different articles everyday bashing him. There is one problem with your theory though. You become the boy who cried wolf. You are constantly slamming him no mater what just like Fox news. Obviously he isn't doing everything wrong and the proof of that is that he closed Libyan air space after Gingrich said he should...instead of saying that Obama finaly did something right he changed his position and made himself look like all he wants is to bash Obama. That means that many people now look at what Gingritch says negative about Obama and they just discount it as hell he hates everything Obama does so they ignor his remarks. The same thing is happening with you and your credibility and it is happening to Fox too.
Have I not given him credit for his stance on Iraq and Afghanistan ?

·
Banned
9,760 Posts

No wonder our citizens are so damn ****ed up! They get their information from Jon Stewart! :laughing:

You may have missed that I said People like Jon Stewart....and yes that is why our citizens are so damn ****ed up...they want to be entertained, and laugh, and Stewart gives tham that while mixing in a little news.

While looking for an answere to your question about how many people watch the daily show I ran across this little gem....

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/04/16/daily-show-fox-knowledge/

·
Registered
25,253 Posts
You may have missed that I said People like Jon Stewart....and yes that is why our citizens are so damn ****ed up...they want to be entertained, and laugh, and Stewart gives tham that while mixing in a little news.

While looking for an answere to your question about how many people watch the daily show I ran across this little gem....

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/04/16/daily-show-fox-knowledge/
Look at the chart again. When they compare individual shows, there is only a 4 point spread. In a separate group, they compare the networks, which again have a 4 point spread between them. Not really much to sink your teeth into here.

·
Banned
9,760 Posts

Fox news peak viewership was 7.3 million durring the speach by GWB at the republican national convention. Daily show peak was 3.6 million, durring the Obama interview.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts