Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few day ago i am working on the 74 doing the final wet sand on it in the driveway. A neighbor of mine has his parents up visiting, and his dad coming walking up the driveway. He looks at the car and right away you can tell this guy is a old car buff. We talk for a while and he tell me about this 75 vette he has on his property back home, he is in the storage business and this vette has been repo'd by the bank and he offers it to me for $1000, I ask all the questions about it and he says the paint is fade but it runs and everything.................so guess who is going on a road trip with the trailer this weekend :laughing: Ill let you all know how this thing turns out, figure I cant go wrong for $1000 dollars!

·
DC Crew
53,220 Posts
mytoy74 said:
A few day ago i am working on the 74 doing the final wet sand on it in the driveway. A neighbor of mine has his parents up visiting, and his dad coming walking up the driveway. He looks at the car and right away you can tell this guy is a old car buff. We talk for a while and he tell me about this 75 vette he has on his property back home, he is in the storage business and this vette has been repo'd by the bank and he offers it to me for $1000, I ask all the questions about it and he says the paint is fade but it runs and everything.................so guess who is going on a road trip with the trailer this weekend :laughing: Ill let you all know how this thing turns out, figure I cant go wrong for $1000 dollars!
SLAM DUNK! Damn, bro. That is a seriously weird event.... what if you were in the backyard, and actually never ran into the guy? You'd never know you lost out on a $1000 vette!

Well... let's hope he knows a Corvette from a ... Chevette. Maybe he should describe it to you over the phone? Hey ... maybe it's a Mustang!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
wow:surprised deal of the year there:thumbsup:

·
DC Crew
32,974 Posts
DON'T GO IT'S A CORVAIR!!!!!!!!:stick:

J/K sounds great I could use so of your luck over here!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I HATE YOU!!!! :laughing: Just kidding, congrats on being in the right place, at the right time... I'm so jealous. :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,548 Posts
Weekend is over. What was it? Corvette? What shape? Do you get it? etc, etc, etc. Let's hear the details.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts