Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you be mad/worried if you parked your car away from everyone elses in the parking lot and when you walked out you saw someone walking around it all "googly eyed"? :lookinup:

:laughing: I went out to eat yesterday and just happened to find a bright red Z06 in the parking lot and I couldnt resist myself.... I didnt touch anything but I had to have a look see :smack I want one even more now

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,549 Posts
Not unless they had a brick in their hand. :laughing: Most times they are just interested in looking and you can meet some interesting people.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I personally enjoy when I spot someone admiring the car and as stated don't have a brick or key preparing to do damage...

Part of the fun in owning any sharp looking car is having people throw you a thumbs up or a wave when they admire it.

JMO and when the time is right buy yourself one.

Great car!

·
Only green will do...
18,389 Posts
I always do that even if i am driving and see a vette in the mall/street anywhere i stop and look usually within a couple of seconds the owners come out and usually they will let meknow what they have so i always gawk because when you see something that nice you have to stop:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
17,444 Posts
If they had a brick in their hand that would be Patrick.:laughing:

As I love driving my Z every where it usually attracts a crowd every where we go, so I have gotten use to it. :D

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
Mine is a DD so I get alot of that.
One day my GF and I are walking out of the grocery store and notice a couple walking past my car. As we get closer I hear him explain to his GF...."that is the new Z06 with 500 hp.....". Her reply, "wow". We just walk by and I nod my head as a hello gesture and we get in the car. Both of us chuckle a little, but I must admit it made me feel good that my car still looks good enough for some to think thats it's new.:thumbsup:
Also when I go through a drive through, everyone thinks it's new.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Anytime I go anywhere, I always sit where I can see my car from inside, ect. It always makes me feel good when people check out my ride. Especially when someone gives a complement.

Eyes aren't a problem, it's when nasty greasy fingers start touching. :lookinup:

·
Registered
4,479 Posts
Anytime I go anywhere, I always sit where I can see my car from inside, ect. It always makes me feel good when people check out my ride. Especially when someone gives a complement.

Eyes aren't a problem, it's when nasty greasy fingers start touching. :lookinup:
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts