Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you want it to be? (realistically)

·
DC Pit Crew
11,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
-=Jeff=- said:
I would buy one of those if the roof came off..
sounds like a good project for you

·
Registered
990 Posts
:) Wouldn"t mind having that vette they are giving away D.E. Z-06 at the Corvette Museum. It looks real nice and it would be different looking not to mention FAST...........course you have to buy a ticket:D But to go out and buy a vette ????? Maybe the one I had to sell to get my G.S. (1970 corvette roadster w/ LT-1 370hp ):thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
C5 vert!

The plan is to pick up a used vert this winter. My girl wants one so, I've talked her into a C5, since it's the best/most comfortable Vette yet.

And since it won't be a daily driver, like my C4, it should be a ragtop. :thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
94 or 95 ZR-1, hopefully admiral blue. grey or black interior. just in good shape is the only other requirement. if anyone knows of one lemme know. lol like that isnt alot to ask in a car! :laughing:

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,729 Posts
Got the C5. Would love to have a '63 split window. Red on Red of course. Not a pristine show queen but one that has been slightly modified. Nothing drastic mind you. I'd settle for a injected big block, domed pistons, forged crank, balalnce, blueprinted, strong cam. doug nash 5-speed. Then I'd drive it like hell!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Z06, that I can molest just like I did the GS (Heads, Cam, Nitrous....all the good ****) I want a car that traps 135mph on radials :D

G

·
I'm shootin for the C6 Z06 equivalent if the redesign is good....if not then I've always wanted a GS and then maybe a midyear roadster.

·
Registered
169 Posts
BIG LAW MAN said:
I'm shootin for the C6 Z06 equivalent if the redesign is good....if not then I've always wanted a GS and then maybe a midyear roadster.
that's what i'm hoping for.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
CrazyYellowZ06 said:
that's what i'm hoping for.
Also going for the Z06 equivalent in either 2006 or 2007 when I graduate in 3 years.

·
Liftin' the fronts
2,261 Posts
I think I will stay back here in the Stone Age like Fred Flintstone. The 57 is my year to drive.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts