·
Banned
5,331 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
I told Ed how fast your C5 is.
He laughed.

Building a Roll cage for a Buick Opal tonight.
Did Ed help you dig the TA grave? Damn good friend he is. Honestly between us you should have put a bullet in that sick horse years ago, brother. I mean what good is a steed that can't even make it out of the stable? Surely you have been asking yourself that question for decades. I'm happy for you that you finally opened your eyes.

Now maybe you can trade your C4 in somewhere for a racecar that was made this millennium. So you can be safer in your stupidity.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
Did Ed help you dig the TA grave? Damn good friend he is. Honestly between us you should have put a bullet in that sick horse years ago, brother. I mean what good is a steed that can't even make it out of the stable? Surely you have been asking yourself that question for decades. I'm happy for you that you finally opened your eyes.

Now maybe you can trade your C4 in somewhere for a racecar that was made this millennium. So you can be safer in your stupidity.
Shut up Wiz.
Biggest Asshole I have ever known online is you.
Can't even buy your family a house.
****ing loser.

·
DC PIT CREW BOSS
39,449 Posts
Children, children. Play nice

Reactions: 1963SS

·
Premium Member
4,725 Posts
I don't drink.

Haven't for years.
Sell your C5.
Downpayment for a house.
I know you believe anything your trump tells you. But the fed keeps dropping interest rates. This really flies in the face of a 'booming' economy. We are very much headed into a recession and I am on top going into it.

If I were to buy a house, I would wait. and buy it balls deep in the upcoming recession. How's your farm doing? Grow any good racecars yet? :rolling:

Sell your farm and buy a car.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
You are better off hiding behind alcoholism. It is at least an excuse other than you are just a poser or a wannabe for why you keep saying you want racecar and yet cant seem to ever get **** together.
Shut The **** Up You God Damn Mother **** Democrat that Sucks Liberal Cock.
All of South Florida is BLUE ON THE PRESIDENTAL VOTING MAP.
YOUR ONE.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
You are better off hiding behind alcoholism. It is at least an excuse other than you are just a poser or a wannabe for why you keep saying you want racecar and yet cant seem to ever get **** together.
I have way more than you have in life.

YOUR getting closer to my age.
Still ****en Renting.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
I drives You Insane that I own a 1970-1/2 Trans Am RAIV 4-Speed Worth well over $100 K today.
Then It was on Front Cover Of Car Craft my Trans Am.
1985. I own the very same car.

I hate Your ****ing Guts Wiz God Damn Mother **** Right I won't share with You.

Go **** Yourself

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
I want To Break Both Your Kneecaps Wiz.
Collapse 1 lung.
Break Your Rib cage.
I will use my 2 Fists only.
Take me just 10 seconds.

Contact A.J.
JUNK.
HE KNOWS I CAN AND WILL DO IT TO YOU.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
The Last Motherfucker Screamed like a Litlle Girl When I broke snapped his Kneecap.
He buds called me and said I was dead.

I said I will Kill All of You.
Run your ****ing asses over.

They never showed up.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Don't forget your meds Brian. Might need to up the dosage just a bit.

121 - 140 of 161 Posts