Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I am looking forward to assisting you with the purhase of these hot emblems we have only waited A YEAR FOR.....

pricing not out yet, but I was told from a friend that he was given a price and they were on the way....?!?!??!?!

The system kicks out the order, as it is listed as a future product. More as we have it, but NOW WE KNOW, they ARE IN FACT coming!

Stay tuned.....

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
FINALLY!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,092 Posts
Nice! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,905 Posts
Put me on the waiting list first Rick

I am looking forward to assisting you with the purhase of these hot emblems we have only waited A YEAR FOR.....

pricing not out yet, but I was told from a friend that he was given a price and they were on the way....?!?!??!?!

The system kicks out the order, as it is listed as a future product. More as we have it, but NOW WE KNOW, they ARE IN FACT coming!

Stay tuned.....

Can I be number one on the list Rick??:smack

Really bro.. Need 2 from you:cheers:

·
Supporting Dealer
10,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HOLD THE PRESSES............

No I am told the part # I am seeing is for a Fuel rail emblem...
WTF....I'll find out for sure and it doesn't matter much at this point as the part is not available for order and is suppose to be soon anyway...
STAY TUNED TO,

"As the 427 Emblem saga turns......."

(cue music....) dun dun dun.....

Corvette execs are trying to keep all the emblems to themselves....
"hurry Ron...hide those in your drawer, here comes another one of those Corvette Z06 owners....

" No problem Bill, we'll be the coolest cats on the planet, because we'll be the only ones with these sweet pieces....hahhhhhhahaaaa"

"you're right Ron, I'll put mine on Ebay....how about you?"

"I'm going to hold onto mine for 35 years and sell it at Barrett Jackson! hahhaahhhhhhaaaaaa!"

:rolling: :laughing: :rolling: :laughing:
:thud: :thud: :thud:
:huh:

·
Banned
972 Posts
:cheers: :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts