Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Rodney, what kind of plate is it? Any pics? I need one, but I want a rolled one because they are bigger. I have too much room between the two Borla tips for a regular square plate.

B

·
0 Posts
Hey Rodney, Ill take that exhaust plate. Just let me know how you want me to pay you. Paypal, check or what...

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BIG LAW MAN said:
Hey Rodney, Ill take that exhaust plate. Just let me know how you want me to pay you. Paypal, check or what...
BIG LAW MAN, just e-mail your shipping address and I'll ship it out next week. Regarding payment this one is on me. Just buy me a Beer the next time we cross paths.:D

B

·
0 Posts
ragvette said:
BIG LAW MAN, just e-mail your shipping address and I'll ship it out next week. Regarding payment this one is on me. Just buy me a Beer the next time we cross paths.:D
Excellent! I've got your first few rounds then!! Are you positive you dont at least want shipping costs???

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BIG LAW MAN said:
Excellent! I've got your first few rounds then!! Are you positive you dont at least want shipping costs???
Shipping cost really shouldn't be that much. I got it covered.

Only one favor, just go easy on me during the hand shake when we do meet up.:D

B

·
0 Posts
You da man...I will just give you a big high five! I am emailing you my address now!

·
Registered
6,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BIG LAW MAN said:
You da man...I will just give you a big high five! I am emailing you my address now!
I'll get it out Tuesday, sort of busy in meetings with the client tomorrow. Will send you a tracking number when I send it.

B

·
0 Posts
The big brown truck just dropped it off. I havent opened it yet, but I thought I would let you know I received it. Thanks again!

O

·
0 Posts
CrazyYellowZ06 said:
:( like always, a few days short of getting something good. exhaust plate looks :cool:
I snoozed and someone was selling a DRM rollbar and I missed it Patrick96LT4 ate it up.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts