Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my 2007 Z06 in for it's first oil change today. Amazingly enough I was given ticket number 505 by the service department The mileage was only 1880 but I wanted to get that break-in oil out and fresh Mobil One in. I took "Olddog's" advice and bought my own Mobil 1 0W-40W. Each of the oil drain plugs had a very small amount shavings on the magnet.

As soon as the car was elevated on the lift each and every mechanic in the shop came over to inspect the underside of the Z06. It's just as beautiful underneath. A work of art

Turned out to be a great experience!!

V

·
Registered
237 Posts
Took my 2007 Z06 in for it's first oil change today. Amazingly enough I was given ticket number 505 by the service department The mileage was only 1880 but I wanted to get that break-in oil out and fresh Mobil One in. I took "Olddog's" advice and bought my own Mobil 1 0W-40W. Each of the oil drain plugs had a very small amount shavings on the magnet.

As soon as the car was elevated on the lift each and every mechanic in the shop came over to inspect the underside of the Z06. It's just as beautiful underneath. A work of art

Turned out to be a great experience!!

V
Wasn't the oil supposed to be Mobil1 5W30?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Amazing how people flock to get a glimpse of the "Z", gotta love it! Nice wheels by the way!!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts