1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
43 Posts
NICE! I used to live in Germany, Neurenberg to be exact from 94-96. That Z06 would be a fuggin blast on the Autobahn. I used to see exotics every now and then goin 150+ in light traffic.:partyon:

·
Registered
635 Posts
nice video. I had no idea what he was saying, but I know what he was feeling driving that [email protected]* Z06

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Fred Mann said:
At one point, it said "Z06 is an anti-depressant". Now that's a common language!
I heard that as well. He sure looked like he was having a blast getting loose on that road course. He then pointed out the traction control button :cool:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Exterminator said:
:agree: Right on Ed, I couldn't agree more...

And cool video indeed Big May

Robin,
You gotta move back to Arizona just to take more of those beautiful pictures of your car, you'll never have that kind of backdrop in California, at least out near the coast! :laughing:

Why am I so biased towards Machine Silver Z06's?????? :rolling:

EFE Z06

·
Registered
405 Posts
EFE Z06 said:
Robin,
You gotta move back to Arizona just to take more of those beautiful pictures of your car, you'll never have that kind of backdrop in California, at least out near the coast! :laughing:

Why am I so biased towards Machine Silver Z06's?????? :rolling:

EFE Z06
Thank you Ed, and you're right we really miss AZ. And one of these days we are planning on moving back. For now, visits will have to do. We have a business to run here.

I cannot help but be biased as well... Machine Silver is awesome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts