Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was reading the thread about the C6 spy pictures that were posted..lol.. and had to join up to this board.

Back in August I swapped me 93.5 Lotus Turbo Esprit for a Z06 to get a more usable daily-drivable car.

Today, I find myself asking what wheels are available to fit this thing :) I like my Z06 pretty well, having driven it 6,000 miles since buying it a few months back, and want to personalize it a bit and perhaps gain a bit of higher-speed stability as well as better looks.

I have always like the BBS RX wheel, looking at tirerack.com it won't show me anything without calling first.. bah.. here's the wheel I'm talking about. Seems like I've seen it or a similar model on a Vette before.. http://www.tirerack.com/servlet/CallJsp?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=BBS&wheelModel=RX&wheelFinish=Bright+Silver+Paint

The big question to me is, can I get a wheel that looks great and is possibly an inch larger in diameter, and not gain much weight over the stock units..... That seems to be a tough one :).

Thanks in advance for your replies.

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
You can fit up to 20's on these things without too much problems at all. Look up iForged, HRE, Kinesis, Fikse, GFG for the best wheels. Prices will be steep, but the product is worth it!

Kinesis, Fikse & iForged will be the lightest. iForged should be the cheapest. GFG is the PIMPEST!:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
lwalling said:

The big question to me is, can I get a wheel that looks great and is possibly an inch larger in diameter, and not gain much weight over the stock units..... That seems to be a tough one :).

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Yes, you can. CCW out of Florida has what you are looking for. Cheapest, Strongest, Lightest 19" wheels out right now. Not to bad lookin either...

www.ccwheel.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts