Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Drove 50 miles without a front left 1/4 panel?? Probably got away from the driver on a wet road! Sux!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'll bet that guy is just sick .. hope he got another one ...

:buhbye: :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
That car should be smashed to bits. My big fear is that someone will buy it fix it up and try to pass it off as a new car that never had a scratch.:surprised

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
I disagree...it already has a salvage title, which anyone should check....

As far as smashed to bits, there are a lot of us that like to restore cars as a hobby and save many from the salvage yard. I know quite a few show cars old to new that have been saved and should be saved, as they are Corvettes. My .02.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Hate to see a brand new car wrecked. :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
psycojet said:
That car should be smashed to bits.
oh no it shouldnt. i would love to take the motor, tranny, brakes (dont know if they would work), and the seats and put them in my truck. the rest of it could be sold. hell, the stock CD player out of a 98+ goes for 180 on ebay, so i wonder what the CD player out of a vette would cost?

i agree with you as to the fact that somebody might try and fix it and sell it cheap to someone that has no idea, but the idea of smashing that to bits is a horrible idea.

·
Registered
Black 08, A&A TI supercharger. Kooks headers. CCW wheels. Much more
12,668 Posts
why didnt the insurance just fix it,there must be alot more wrong than it says.one thing about hawaii is you will never find a corvette in a wrecking yard,never.lots of cameros.:laughing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts