Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Well, Im still going to order mine through Kevin Overall. He is a super fast shipper, makes his own trimmed Fieldcrest towels, and I can directly pay him from my checking account via Paypal!

·
Registered
990 Posts
they have some new stuff on the web I haven't seen before. There goes the wallet opening up again.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BIG LAW MAN said:
Well, Im still going to order mine through Kevin Overall. He is a super fast shipper, makes his own trimmed Fieldcrest towels, and I can directly pay him from my checking account via Paypal!
I am still going to get mine from Carl Voellm (sp) because I get it in 2 days. I guess it is good for people who haven't established a "relationship" with a distributor.

·
Registered
4,956 Posts
Not bad, Ordered Thursday...Shipped Thursday and scheduled to arrive on Monday UPS.

They sent an email within a few hours with tracking number, etc...impressed.

B

·
0 Posts
Im tellin you dudes, if you want some top notch Cannon Fieldcrest Charisma towels (there isnt a softer pure cotton towel on the market!!) to use with your Zaino, you need to go through my guy Kevin. He cuts the edges that can scratch and sews the ends with pure cotton thread. He also uses the ends that he cuts off and sews them into little finger tip applicators that you can use to apply the Zaino.

Kevin takes credit cards via paypal and ships fast!

If you want his contact info just email me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts