Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank you guys again for taking the time and sending me a FREE SAMPLER KIT! I can't believe that a car detailing company actually took the time and spent money to give me some of their products for free to try. I will definately buy only from Adam's from now on. Also, everything worked great, and I was very suprised on how good the polish spray smelled! It smells like candy! I had people coming from all around me asking, "What are you spraying on that", or "that smells really good". I also took some pictures. The gloss spray gave the car that real good "WET" look. I can't wait to start exploring the other products. BIG THANKS!!!

·
Premium Member
6,667 Posts
"Slick"!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen your car once in person, that is the most bad ass Z06 I think I have ever seen. :thumbsup:
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Do you remember where you seen it at?

·
Banned
622 Posts
nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sunday at Charlotte Auto Fair. You drove by us on pit row, we were all huddled under a tent keeping out of the rain. :laughing:
Gotcha, there were a lot of nice vettes/cars there. On sat. I still didn't see all the cars. I got way too tired of walking.

·
Mo-Fo
7,509 Posts
I love the stuff. Only problem is that everytime I go to a car show/cruise, someone always comes up and asks what I'm using to get that shine. I show them the Adam's detailer and tell them about all the other products. Problem is, I end up giving them my little bottles and now I don't have any more (little bottles, I mean). I keep one small bottle for shows and refill it from the gallon at home. Guess I'll have to pay Adam a visit at Carlisle next month and get some more! :laughing:

Zex, the car looks amazing! Great job! :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts