Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This took a while, sorry the car is dirty and full of pollen. I only took off the front wheels and didn't take apart the control arms and sway bars. This made for a crappy time. I had to screw up the bolt up as much as possible while compressing the leaf spring, then take a grinder and grind as much of the bolt off as I could, then screwed down. Sound easier than it was. For the rear, they were really tight and hard to get undone, but after a while got them out and switched the bolts. Looks way better now. I can't believe the differance from the before and after. Tomorrow I am going to get it aligned at the dealer. Has anyone had any problems while at the Dealer getting aligned with a extremely lowered C5?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
i think Satan wants his car back....:devil: :devil: :devil:

killer car bro!:cheers:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Friggn beautiful

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
:partyon:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I demand to know more information!!! What wheels/tires etc.
That thing just looks wiiiicked.

·
Registered
185 Posts
For me, the car went from ,"hmmm...I dont knowwwwwwwwww.." to Beautiful...its one of my favorites now, with that drop:cheers:
Points for you, for doing something different!!!!:D

Steve

·
Registered
185 Posts
Oh, on the alignment, better throw some short wood planks in your trunk to get it up on a rack. GOOD LUCK. Mine is lowered as much as yours and I have to put blocks in front of the lip of my garage opening to pull it in so it doesnt drag the rocker panels.....but its worth the headache;)
I would invest in some of those aluminum guard strips that go under your rocker panels.....and get ready to drive in zig zags to get over everything...

Steve

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
literally the first words that came out of my mouth when that picture came up--"GOD DAAAAYYYUUUUM THAT **** IS SICK."

·
Banned
76 Posts
sooooooo nice! looks great!I love what you did to it! i wouldnt change a thing!:thumbsup:

:partyon:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys, thanks for all the comments. I really appreciate it. I hope it does good at the car show I am going to coming up this sat.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts