Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To get the look of a Zo6 on a stock C6 , does the hood and fendrers have to be changed ? Or could the fenders only be changed? soory if this is a dumb question I'm just not sure about the look of fender swap only. Would some of you post pics of mods?
Thanks.;)

·
SinisterC6's Daddy
1,026 Posts
To get the look of a Zo6 on a stock C6 , does the hood and fendrers have to be changed ? Or could the fenders only be changed? soory if this is a dumb question I'm just not sure about the look of fender swap only. Would some of you post pics of mods?
Thanks.;)
The hood is the same on both cars... The front scoop is in the front bumper(on the Z06). The full kit would include front bumper, front and rear quarters, inner wheel well liners and something I've noticed some people don't add, the Z06 rear spoiler. Some people are happy with just adding the rear quarters... I.M.O. I could do w/o the front quarters.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Thanks.;)
Hoods are the same although I just changed mine to the MCM carbon fiber one. Front fenders and nose are different between the C6 and C6Z. Here is what I did to my C6 coupe - OEM Z06 front fenders, rear quarters, and front nose.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Best Vet!!!!

:D Dvlray6 That is truely one of the Best Vets I have seen on here. You should be proud. Cajuntyes.....

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
How about, 'THE BEST'!:thumbsup:

Although C6Dude's 1200+RWHP Vette might have something to say about that.:devil:

And what is the cost of the rear and front fenders along with the nose?

·
Registered
240 Posts
How about, 'THE BEST'!:thumbsup:

Although C6Dude's 1200+RWHP Vette might have something to say about that.:devil:

And what is the cost of the rear and front fenders along with the nose?
Thanks Schuyler, ZARE191, and cajuntyes! The OEM C6Z rear quarters, front fenders, and nose (and a bunch of small liners, clips, etc) was around $4K for the unpainted parts and another $2K for paint/installation when I did mine in 2006. The carbon fiber front fenders are by far the most expensive thing in the kit. If you don't go OEM and can live with not having carbon fiber, there are several options for less. I got mine from Gene Culley at www.gmpartshouse.com. It was one of the first done last year and we kind of had to feel our way along. Gene has the kit defined and tweaked now.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Thanks!

Your car:partyon: 's!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts