Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
This is a copy of the email I sent the dude....

Sorry man, but if all you have on that LT-1 is intake, full exhaust and a computer tune, you will DEFINATELY not be slaying ANY Z06 cars. Those goodies you added will only give you about 40-50 horsepower depending on how the car was tuned. Hardly enough to SLAY a Z06. Remember, your car is significantly heavier than a 3100lb Z06 and is not even close to 400bhp. A stock Z06 puts 360-370 bhp to the WHEELS not the crank. You have a sweet car anyway and I hope you get what you want out of it! Just use some common sense when advertising the car. Someone who doenst know jack about these cars will be upset when he cant hang with the big boy Z06!!! :)

:nuts:

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
I've only seen 340's RWHP on BONE stock Z06's.

But the guy is a little wacked if he thinks he will beat a Z06 (stock) with his mods. It must be that bench top racing... you know, adding up all the HP gains the manufacturer claims.:nuts:

B

·
0 Posts
BubbleHead said:
I've only seen 340's RWHP on BONE stock Z06's.

Well there are several guys on CF that have dyno numbers of well over 350 at the wheels. In fact one guy I saw hit mid 360's.

Ill never know on my ride what she did bone stock, but I am certain the average is 350 or more. Hell bone stock coupes are hitting 300-310.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts