Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about installing a new cam and headers. Not because I need more power but I want the car to sound a little bit nicer at idle. It needs a little "Rumble"
Have any of you guys done this??

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So many replies LOL :laughing:....apparently no one has done it so I'll let you know how it works out :cheers:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Final build details:
Swapping the heads to Mast
New cam and associated parts
Pulley swap
Lingenfelter snout and intake
Larger heat exchanger and pump
American racing headers with no cat x
RPM is doing all the work.
My next mod will be different tires because I'm gonna shred the rubber off the ones I have:D
And yes I know the car has plenty of power stock and the extra will most likely be useless etc etc and yeah I know the warranty will be useless too.
Contemplated a 150 shot with the plate under the blower but I'm on the fence??? Mainly just wanted a reason to mount two tanks in the back:crazy:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't wait to see what the HP will be :devil:
Trying to keep it conservative. I don't think it will be over 700 rwhp. Goal is to still be able to drive it to your house in "Flagstaff" maybe we can meet up at the mall:laughing:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stuff you're doing sounds badass and way out of my budget but I'd love to see some pics..Looking forward to seeing your results.
Thanks! I hope to have some pics. Most of the parts are in. I think we are still waiting on heads and Lingenfelter intake. I was hoping it would be done this week but it looks like it will be at least another week.:thud: I'm getting anxious :laughing:

·
Web Head
15,763 Posts
Trying to keep it conservative. I don't think it will be over 700 rwhp. Goal is to still be able to drive it to your house in "Flagstaff" maybe we can meet up at the mall:laughing:
That was so funny!!

Leaving here Sept. 24th and heading to Ky. and heading home on Oct. 14th. We need to meet up and drive to Dan's house. Scottq60 will riding along too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts