Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember having the ZR1 NES game back when i was young and didnt think about it until i got my car a few years ago. So i started looking thru my old games and i couldnt find it. Blast i remember it being so fun.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
I remember that game to!
I downloaded it when I couldn't find it on ebay! but its not the same!

·
Extra Crispy
5,119 Posts
It was called "Corvette ZR1 Challenge"

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
If you have PS2 or XBOX get the Corvette 50th anniversary game.:partyon: :partyon:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Gt3 for ps2 is better but if ur into vettes its the best game to get.The cars kinda suck to try and steer but....I think gt3 was better then the vette game.I own both and i play em both the same amount.Gt3 for ps2 is better but if ur into vettes its the best game to get.The cars kinda suck to try and steer but....I think gt3 was better then the vette game.I own both and i play em both the same amount.

·
Registered
7,511 Posts
The game is cool mostly because it is all Vettes. The handling is weird, graphics are sub par, bad music, it dosnt matter how hard you press the accelerator it will go as fast as it wants. But it goes have ALOT of Corvettes.

·
Registered
746 Posts
If it is, apparently Corvette ZR-1 Challenge was the name in Europe and here in the states it was called Race America. Here are a few gameplay pics of "Race America"...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts