Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

I've had a company detailing my zo6 for the last few years, and today at lunch i went home to clean the zr1..

Back to basics............

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jetstream blue

The hp is great, the color is starting to grow on me, its 80 and sunny here today, so it looks good with the sun on it. The wierdest thing is everyone says the color is pretty. I think its cool but keep pretty for other stuff like when my wife gets ready to go out.. She always looks pretty.

Jetstream blue is cool, let's keep it at that.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have a buddy who owns vin#002 in JSB, It is a stunning color, particularly in the sun. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
The hp is great, the color is starting to grow on me, its 80 and sunny here today, so it looks good with the sun on it. The wierdest thing is everyone says the color is pretty. I think its cool but keep pretty for other stuff like when my wife gets ready to go out.. She always looks pretty.

Jetstream blue is cool, let's keep it at that.

She's a beauty. I'll have to check it out before I head back west. Good thing you were able to find someone to take that pesky Z06 off your hands! ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Zr1

I'll pick mine up this week.
Yellow to go with the 06 yellow vert and the 07 black Z06

It should be nice and have a little more pep than the Z06

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
More power

HAVING DRIVEN Z06'S FOR 6 YEARS, THIS ZR1 IS JUST INCREDIBLE. I TAKE IT ON A RURAL ROAD EACH DAY ON THE WAY TO WORK AND EVEN ON A CLEAR DRY DAY. WHEN I HIT THIRD GEAR IT STILL WANTS TO GO SIDEWAYS.........WHAT A WAY TO START THE DAY:thumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I finally picked up the ZR1 April 2 nd and have not been able to drive it everyday ,by the way I kept the 07 Z06 .
The ZR1 has more power than the Z06 but I feel the power is a lot smoother from the ZR1 than that raw HP of the Z06.
They are both great cars.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts