Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,894 Posts
Hey guys will 33 mm sway bars and end links from a zr1 fit in a c5, I found a good price on some used ones. with low low miles on them.

Put the money in the bank and save for a ZR1.

I learned many years ago that money isn't well spent trying to make your car into something it will never be (and you'll never be satisfied with). Save and get the real deal when the time is right.

· Banned
7,797 Posts
Put the money in the bank and save for a ZR1.

I learned many years ago that money isn't well spent trying to make your car into something it will never be (and you'll never be satisfied with). Save and get the real deal when the time is right.
maybe he loves his C5, but wants to update the handling some with GM parts. Why is that so bad? Hell, C6 Z06 brakes and shocks/springs/swaybars is a common upgrade on C5s.

Such an elitist attitude....CF is ------>

· Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats exactly how I feel I wanted a 98 c5 since 1998 couldnt wait to get one. The c6 is nice but theres something about the c5 that makes it a much nicer car to me and yes I just want to update it a little more. The zr1/z06 bars are to stiff I kept the z51 bars in the zr1/z06 bars are for sale now. Went with z06 springs johnny pfadt shocks and z51 bars rides and hadles great. The stiffer sway bars actuly make the ride allot stiffer too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.