Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1291 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the "Loving your ZR1 thread" running it's course, we have a new place to discuss everything ZR1.

I know there is a S. Cal lunch to kick things off on Thursday at Peppino's in Lake Forest 12:30 for all those in the area with any Corvette. I know there will be at least 2 ZR1's there so far.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just got my ZR1 last week and I am still smiling. Wish I could meet you guys for lunch but I am way up in Washington state.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got my ZR1 last week and I am still smiling. Wish I could meet you guys for lunch but I am way up in Washington state.
Sounds like a great drive. Tell us when you can drive down and we'll schedule a meet with all the S.Cal guys.

Congrats on your ZR1. How about some pics?

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I love the ZR1. Congrats to you guys that have them:thumbsup: I am debating on getting one. Haven't seen one in yellow yet(at least not in person) I think If I actually come across a yellow one in person I will be writing a check.
Enjoy yours. I hope to be talking about mine soon:cheers:

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love the ZR1. Congrats to you guys that have them:thumbsup: I am debating on getting one. Haven't seen one in yellow yet(at least not in person) I think If I actually come across a yellow one in person I will be writing a check.
Enjoy yours. I hope to be talking about mine soon:cheers:
One of the guys in our little lunch group (tom_e) has a yellow. It's a great looking car. I'll see if I can get a picture for you.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Bob, just jump'n in to say hi. So how many miles do you have on the ZR1 now?

BLK 1 :buhbye:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the :partyon: I have about 450 I think? Lot's of wax though!:laughing:

" V " you were gonna teach me. I tried to copy paste the pics from the "Loving my ZR1 thread" but I guess, I still need some training.

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Hey V, are you going to get another Lamborghini? I'm 75K closer now :D

BLK 1 :buhbye:

BTW: 450 miles and lots of wax:laughing: good answer

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Hey V, are you going to get another Lamborghini? I'm 75K closer now :D

BTW: 450 miles and lots of wax:laughing: good answer
Heh. Hopefully before long. Prices are truly too good to pass up these days! But I have some projects going on that take all my time and money, so I'll have to pass on exotics for a (short?) while. Did just pick up an LS460. I need to get a house closer to Bob's (nicer neighborhood) before I jump back into an LP640. :laughing:

I was setback a bit in the economy, and it's too bad seeing prices lately!
I have found roadsters ready to go, low miles (3k>), for 250!!!

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Hey Bob, just jump'n in to say hi. So how many miles do you have on the ZR1 now?

Thanks for the :partyon: I have about 450 I think? Lot's of wax though!:laughing:

" V " you were gonna teach me. I tried to copy paste the pics from the "Loving my ZR1 thread" but I guess, I still need some training.[/QUOTE]

just posted some tutorial pics up

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Heh. Hopefully before long. Prices are truly too good to pass up these days! But I have some projects going on that take all my time and money, so I'll have to pass on exotics for a (short?) while. Did just pick up an LS460. I need to get a house closer to Bob's (nicer neighborhood) before I jump back into an LP640. :laughing:

I was setback a bit in the economy, and it's too bad seeing prices lately!
I have found roadsters ready to go, low miles (3k>), for 250!!!
If I didn't buy the last 11 cars I would of bought the Murcielago last summer. I have looked at a yellow, blue coupe and a white roadster. Good luck and hope you have one again.

1 - 20 of 1291 Posts