Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
...twisting your mind and smashing your dreams.
9,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have decided to go with a set of chromed ZR1 style wheels to give my car a little more pizazz and updated look. I've found them all over, but I am confused. They are offered several ways...

set of four, 17 x 9.5"

set of four, 2 - 17 x 9.5", and 2 17 x 11"

what offset?

I'm so confused :huh:

I want to replace exactly the stock size on my car, I just spent over a grand on a new set of Goodyear GS-D3's (killer by the way!)

any suggestions???

also, any manufacturers to stay away from?

·
El Teafive
10,489 Posts
sheriffd2 said:
I have decided to go with a set of chromed ZR1 style wheels to give my car a little more pizazz and updated look. I've found them all over, but I am confused. They are offered several ways...

set of four, 17 x 9.5"

set of four, 2 - 17 x 9.5", and 2 17 x 11"

what offset?

I'm so confused :huh:

I want to replace exactly the stock size on my car, I just spent over a grand on a new set of Goodyear GS-D3's (killer by the way!)

any suggestions???

also, any manufacturers to stay away from?
Although War Machines link is good.
For your 95 the 95" will need a 56mm Offset

the 11" will need a 50mm offset. With the 11s it is a toss up as for needing flares for the car. the wheels should be very close to sticking out of the wheel well but may not.

Now, What size tires do you currently have on our vette. If you have the 8.5" in the front, I would almost suggest getting STOCK OEM GM wheels. get the Silver with the proper offset.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts