Corvette Forum : DigitalCorvettes.com Corvette Forums banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
If you post it this way, it makes it easier for us old people with bad eyes to see and appreciate. This thread explains how to post it this way. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
By "bring it", I asking you to post YOUR C2 heavy hitter so that we can all take part in admiring it. ;)

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Looks like you got yourself a heavy hitter. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
... PS: Ain't life a Real Bitch when you have to deal with Old Coggers":cheers:
I have to deal with folks in the news room. Dealing with "Old Coggers" is like cleaning up a bowl of spilled Cheerios with no milk. Nah, you're a refreshing change. ;)

The way it was going to work when I started this thread years ago is the members where going to vote for the all time favorite. However, I never got around to putting up the poll and I didn't want any members who were posting to feel slighted. Some people get pretty upset after spending a college tuition on their car and not winning a contest. So I decided to just let everyone post what they considered a "heavy hitter" and let the posters make their own personal judgements.

So acting as a casual poster, I say that you have a heavy hitter. Someone else may feel different but don't allow anyone to steal your joy. :)

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Tell you what. Ship it up here to Louisville, KY and let me take a month to go over it with a fine tooth comb. If it is as good as you say it is, I will personally crown you THE heavy hitter of the C2's. :D

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
... By the way, the Ladies love te car, Bellow is picture of a SEMA booth model taking a picture of Lydia's interior on her Lunch Break. All those stunning cars and see like mine.:D
You probably don't hang out in the areas of the forum where I post but most folks here knows that when it comes to the ladies and cars, the Junkman knows the ladies. :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
If what you want is for people to post pictures of their car so other can see, I truely believe more people would post pictures of their cars if they didn't feel like their car has to be a "Show winner".

·
Premium Member
30,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
:rolling::rolling::rolling:

It's no problem to get girls to sit in your car or pose with your car so you can take a picture of them with it. I've never collected pictures of posed girls. Never felt the need to try and impress people with pictures of my car with posed girls . I'd rather impress them with the girl on my arm, are the ones who wanted to hang on my arm that hung around me....;)
You mean like my girl does?

I followed the rules, you posted and never changed, only to find out following the rules does not matter. I've tipped toed around subject of having you changed "DC Crew" To "DC Heavy Hitter".

I'm guessing I want see that changed and even if you do, may I make the below suggestion.

If what you want is for people to post pictures of their car so other can see, I truely believe more people would post pictures of their cars if they didn't feel like their car has to be a "Show winner".

You might want to consider that! ;)
Nah... one man's heavy hitter may be another man's "nice car". Anyway, the contest is not over. So until the contest is over, we're still taking entrees. So consider yourself in until the contest is over. There are still a lot of C2's out there that may want to enter. ;)

Like this one...

Now THAT'S pretty darn heavy right there! :surprised

41 - 58 of 58 Posts